Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Day

Today I had a decent day besides the fact that my girlfriend is acting like she can run shit in the relationship like I have to do everything that she tells me to do. Which is not going to happen. I just hate it when people think that they can control others by being aggressive. If you just ask me kndly to do something, 9 times out of 10 I will do it. But telling me that i have to do something doesnt fly. Well besides that I had a good day. My new born baby niece Jayde Leah Giuffrida came home from the hospital today. She is so adorable. I cant wait for her to get older and be able to talk. I love kids, I cant wait to have one of my own. Ofcourse not anytime soon but hopefully in my near future. Im trying to hold off till after college but I dontn want to be really old when my child is a teenager because I want to be able to do things with my children and not be all old and stuff. It will come eventually. The store did good today, a lot of people are showing support and thats great. Tell your friends. Giuffridas Lunch Stop is where its at. But we had a surprisingly good day even though its only Tuesday. We are going to blow up big one day and move on to bigger and better things. I cant wait for that day. Wellt thats how my day was. Tomorrow is school at 8. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I hate mornings but it takes money to get money. You digg?

1 comment:

  1. I feel you with the girl problem, my girlfriend does not understand either that if she asks nicely that I will probably do it but when she tells me I have to I just laugh. Good luck with the Lunch Stop and I will see you in class when we don't have snow.

    ReplyDelete